A couple months ago I did a fall bucket list and ended up doing a few of the things on there! I started this winter bucket list probably the first day it snowed in Buffalo but decided I wanted to share it with you guys today since it’s the first official day of winter! Hopefully this gets you in the holiday and winter spirit! I already was able to do a things on my list but here it is.
- Go ice skating
- Plan a vacation for the spring
- Spend a day watching Christmas movies
- Set goals for the new year
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Donate to a charity or child in need
- Learn to snowboard
- Go to a Christmas tree farm
- Drive around + look at Christmas light
- Have a Christmas party
If you guys do any of these things or already have, I would love to know about it! AND if I don’t post again before, happy holidays to everyone! I hope you all have a great Christmas or whatever else you celebrate.