Hi babes! For this weeks Top Five Friday I’m going to be talking about sunglasses! This is the perfect time to talk about my favorite sunglasses since I feel like I’m always looking for new ones this time of year. I’ve definitely been loving some of the new trends this summer.
- Ray-Ban Round Metal: I wanted to start with these because I received these in gun metal/black as a birthday present last year and have been wearing them nonstop since. These are such a perfect pair for everyday use and I love how easy they are to pair with outfits.
- Urban Outfitters Round Metal: I don’t own these but they are super similar to the pervious pair so I wanted to share a pair that was basically a cheaper version. I love the quality of Ray-Bans and I definitely think they’re worth the price but if you’re anything like me(a klutz), you probably don’t like wearing expensive sunglasses when you’re out at a party, on a boat, the beach or somewhere you can easily lose or break them. I definitely wear my Ray-Bans a lot but I refuse to wear them somewhere risky because it’s SO easy to break or lose a pair of sunglasses.
- Ray-Ban Hexagonal: I also don’t own these but these will one-hundred precent be my next sunglasses splurge. I’ve had my eye on these for a few months and have been dying to get my hands on them. I love how different they are, they’re just so fun and cool!
- Quay x Desi Perkins High Key: I bought these sunglasses in two different colors because I love them THAT much. I’m usually not the type of person to wear aviator style sunglasses but I love the little detail on these and the fact that the frames are flat.
- Le Specs Cat-Eye: Okay I feel obligated to talk about these since they’ve been so on trend this year! I bought a cheaper version of these and I love wearing them to events like concerts. I never pictured myself wearing these but they’re so fun and trendy, I definitely recommend trying something out of your comfort zone.
What are your favorite sunglasses this season? I would love to know, leave me a comment!