This weeks Top Five Friday is all about my favorite summer nail colors! I wanted to also mention I always get gel but you can’t purchase gel full size so I linked the non-gel versions of them. If you’re from Buffalo, all of these colors(or something similar) are available in gel at Chez Ann Salon and I highly recommend going there for a manicure!
- White: I had to start with this one because I think white is everyones go-to summer. I love the feeling of white polish when I’m tan because it makes me look extra tan. Anyone else obsessed with white nails for summer?
- Yellow: Yellow has been so trendy this spring/summer and I am here for it! I’ve done a couple different shades of it and I’ve loved all of them. You can either do one bright or neutral so it works for anyone. It’s also super fun for this time of year.
- Pink: This pink has been my go-to pink for a long time. It comes out very neutral for when you don’t want something too over the top. Before I started doing different colors I would usually just keep redoing this color.
- Purple: I’m usually not the one to do a purple nail but I absolutely loved this color! I’ve recently gone from doing only white or neutrals to fun colors like this. Summer is the perfect time to do bright + fun nails.
- Blue: I also usually don’t ever do blue but this one is too pretty. It’s not too bright but its still really fun for summer.
Basically, I’ve been loving bright + fun colors for this summer. What are your go to nail colors for the summer? Leave me a comment!(: