- MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer(Smoothing): This was one of the first primers I’ve ever used and I always go back to it. This is a smoothing primer so if you have large pores like me, this is perfect for you. Whenever I use this all of my makeup goes on much smoother than it would without a primer. I also LOVE using this under my eyes because it helps with the fine lines, making my concealer less likely to crease.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer: This is my go-to primer in the winter time when my skin is drier than usual. This primer is infused with five types of coconut that nourish and hydrate your skin. I love this primer because it’s not only super hydrating but its also smoothing making your makeup go on sooo nicely. If your skin type is oily, this won’t be the primer for you. But if your skin is super dry this is definitely going to work for you and even though it’s a little pricey for a primer it’s totally worth it.
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pearl Primer: I just recently got this primer and I’ve been so obsessed with it. I’ve used the original POREfessional and I like that one too but I like this even one better. The main difference is that this pearl one has a radiant finish so it will brighten your skin while also minimizing the look of pores.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base: I’ve never actually owned the full size of this, but I wish I did. There was a point where Sephora had samples of this you could get with points and I think I got at least three of them. I also loved wearing this primer in the winter because its super hydrating. Its great because its oil-free so even though it is hydrating it won’t ever make your skin look greasy. This makes it great someone with normal, oily or combination skin types. This is definitely going to be my next makeup splurge since the dry weather is going to creep up on us very soon.
- BECCA Velvet Blurring Primer Perfecting Base: If you couldn’t already tell, I love primers that make my skin smooth. This one is also great and will work on ANY skin type. It is oil-free, brightening and smoothing all in one.
What are your favorite primers? Leave me a comment!