If you know me, you know I have a slight obsession with lipsticks. When I first started getting into makeup the first thing that I loved to play around with was lipsticks and eventually lipglosses too. I have A LOT of different lip products and I’ve also tried a lot of different ones. With that being said, it was extremely hard for me to pick just five. The ones I picked I’ve found myself going back to even after trying other companies and products.
- Mac Lipstick-Whirl: I think almost every girl I know that wears makeup, owns at least one MAC lipstick, and its for a good reason. I love that they have a huge range of colors and finishes. The one I own is a matte finish and its in the shade ‘whirl.’ I love this lipstick because although it is matte, it isn’t drying on my lips at all. MAC’s lipsticks are definitely what made the brand so iconic. If you don’t own one of these I highly recommend going out and buying one, you’re guaranteed to find a shade and finish you like.
- Ofra Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick-Sao Paulo: This has been my favorite liquid lipstick for a very long time. If you can’t tell from the picture how old this is, I think they’ve gone through two different packagings since I got it. Mine is basically gone at this point so I haven’t used it in a while but I’ve always gone back to using it throughout the years and I plan on repurchasing it very soon. A lot of people have steered away from liquid lipsticks because they can be very drying, but this one is not at all. It lasts for a very long time and stays on through drinking and eating. If you’ve never tried a liquid lipstick I would definitely recommend trying this brand first!
- Dose of Colors-Truffle: This is another great liquid lipstick that isn’t drying. I only own this specific shade but I plan on buying more because I love the formula of it! This applies so smooth and doesn’t dry super quick which allows you to pair it with a lighter or darker shade or build it up more. This lipstick is super pigmented and a great shade for fall! It will last while eating food, unless you’re eating something on the greasier side you may have to reapply.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Dolce: If you couldn’t already tell I am avid lover of liquid lipsticks but this is another one of my favorites! I have a few of these but this one is definitely my go-to pink lipstick. I also love the formula of this because it’s not drying either. Like I said before, people are usually scared of liquid lipsticks because of the drying aspect. When I say drying, I mean they aren’t going to make your lips look cracked, obviously their matte so they will have a flatter looking finish but they shouldn’t make your lips look dry. This is a great one to try out as well with a lot of shade options.
- Marc Jacobs Enamore Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss-Moonglow: OKAY, I definitely saved the best for last on this one. So, I was never really a lipgloss person before discovering this, I always went to normal or liquid lipsticks when doing my makeup. I’m pretty sure I’ve talked about this lipgloss and specific shade in a post or youtube video before. But if you’re new here, hello, you need this lipgloss. I have a few of these now but the shade Moonglow will always be my favorite. This lipgloss is sooo pigmented and the color is perfect. I know a few people that have gone out and bought this per my recommendation and it looks good on every skin tone I’ve seen it on so far. I could ramble about this lipgloss for so long but basically, just go buy it, you need it.
I would love to know what your favorite lip products are or if you try any of my favorites, leave me a comment or direct message me on instagram!