Hi loves, this weeks Top Five Friday is all about foundation! I’ve mentioned some of these foundations in other posts and youtube videos but I thought having them all in one place would be helpful!
- DIOR Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation: I’ve had this foundation for a few months now and have been using it nonstop since. On the Sephora website it says its full coverage but I would say its more of a light-medium coverage with the ability to be built up. It goes on super smooth and doesn’t look cakey at all, which I find happens a lot with foundations that claim to be full coverage. I like to use this when I’m going somewhere that I want to wear makeup but not a lot of it since it looks good with just a little bit.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation: This foundation is GREAT for taking photos. I love wearing this when I know I’m going to be taking a lot of pictures, especially with flash since there is ZERO flashback with it. I would say its more of medium coverage but can definitely be built up to a full coverage, which I love. I like being able to control how much makeup I’m putting on my face.
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation: This foundation was so hyped up last year and it was a good reason. If you have dry skin or just want to be extra dewy this is perfect for you. I usually like using this in the winter when my skin is more dry but I’ve been using it A LOT this summer. It gives you a great natural-looking glow.
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Stick: I’ve been obsessed with this foundation stick for a while now and I always find myself going back to it. I love the ease of use with foundation sticks and this one goes on so smooth. This has great coverage for a foundation stick and its super easy to build up.
- ABH Foundation Stick: This foundation stick is SO GOOD, especially for the price. It’s only 25 dollars and lasts so long! This stick has a matte finish so I wouldn’t recommend using it if you have dry skin because it will cling to dry patches. I use this mostly in the summer when I don’t want to wear a lot of makeup because it doesn’t have a lot of coverage.
What are your favorite foundations? Leave me a comment!