If you’ve been following along with my blog you might remember my first Top Five Friday post was about shoes. If you are new here you can find that post here. That one was directed more towards summer shoes so I wanted to do an update on my fall shoes.
- Cougar Chelsea Rain Boot: I feel like you can never go wrong with a Chelsea boot for fall. I definitely think they are a trend that will stay for a long time. They’re super easy to style with different outfits and now there are so many variations of the boot. I really like these ones because they’re also a rain boot. Where I live it has been raining a TON lately. I don’t own these boots but they’re definitely going to be my next purchase because I don’t own rain boots. I love the color of these particular ones but they also come in five other colors!
- Vans SK8 Hi: If you know me you know I’m a sneaker lover and specifically vans lover. Every pair of vans I’ve owned are so comfortable and really easy to pair with outfits. I love wearing these with a pair of cropped jeans and a hoodie on days I don’t feel like dressing up. I have these shoes in a couple different colors but I love wearing the all black during this time of year. I’m really bad at keeping shoes clean so having all black is definitely helpful.
- Matt & Nat Chunky Platform: I love wearing heeled booties when I’m going out or dressing up for something. I have a few different types of heeled booties but I don’t have these specific ones. I think these are so cute though. I love the color and you can never go wrong with a leather boot. The color of these boots definitely make them stand out from the basic black bootie.
- Target Mules: Having mules during the fall is essential. When the weather is changing there are some warmer days and mules are prefect for that. They’re easy to slip on and wear with a ton of different outfits. I love the ones from target because they have so many different styles and colors.
- Dr. Martens Shriver Hi: I just recently got these boots in black and I’ve been wearing them nonstop. I’ve wanted a pair of docs for a while but I never actually went and bought them because I was scared I wouldn’t be able to pull them off. But I decided to just go for it and step out of my comfort zone. My go-to outfit with these has been a cropped(or folded ankle) pair of jeans and a big sweater. It’s so easy to dress these up and I love how versatile they can be depending on your outfit. I’ve seen girls wear them with denim skirts and I think it looks so cute! I was also not expecting these boots to be as comfortable as they are but they are super easy to walk in and don’t bother my feet at all which is always a huge plus.
What are your favorite shoes for fall? Leave me a comment!