This weeks Top Five Friday is all about bags!
- Matt & Nat Gloria: I received this bag from my boyfriend as a Valentine’s Day gift this year and I have been completely obsessed with it since! This is my everyday bag, it’s the perfect size to fit what I need. I love all the different colors Matt & Nat offer but I knew I should go with black because I’m not the best at keeping bags clean. I also love bags that have the short handles and also an additional long strap, it makes it versatile and easy to pair with different outfits.
- Kate Spade Cameron Street: This was one of the first higher end bags I owned and I received it as a gift. This bag was my go-to bag for a long time, it’s not too big or too small. I adore the color but like I said in the last one, I’m not the best at keeping bags clean so I kind of destroyed this one. I feel like this is a great bag if you want a higher end one but not something super expensive.
- Nine West Crossbody: I’m usually more into larger bags but I love this bag for going out or for concerts when I know I won’t want a ton of stuff with me. Since I use this for types of events that are at places that can be easily ruined I like to stick to black, leather and cheap. Nine West has a great selection of small and cheap bags!
- Urban Outfitters Circle Straw Crossbody: This bag has been sitting in my cart for a while now and last night I finally decided to order it! I think this is the perfect summer bag but will also transition into fall really well. I can’t wait for this bag to come in the mail and I’m excited to try it with different outfits. I’ll keep you guys updated about it on my instagram!(:
- Chanel Classic: I don’t own this bag but girl I wish I did. This has been one of my dream bags for so long! I feel like a classic Chanel bag will never go out of style and it’s so cute. This bag is way beyond my budget but I’m hoping I’ll own it one day, a girl can dream right?
What are your favorite bags? Leave me a comment!(: